To better understand the state of IT in Healthcare, Express Healthcare & Express Computer, leading business magazines from the Indian Express Group have partnered with The Hospital Information Technology Association (HIT), a community of information technology professionals formed to enhance skills, knowledge and best practices across the hospital industry, to create a focused conference on the state of IT in healthcare in India.
This, the third edition of the Healthcare Information Technology Senate (HITS), will be held on 12-13 July, 2018at New Delhi.
PREVIOUS EDITIONS OF HITS SAW THE PRESENCE OF EMINENT THOUGHT LEADERS SUCH AS
- Arvind Sivaramakrishnan, Chief Information Officer, Apollo Hospitals
- Pradeep Saha,SVP – IT, Max Hospitals
- K V Kumar, CIO, Narayana Hospitals
- Veneeth Purushothaman, CIO, Fortis Hospitals
- Inder Davalur, Group CIO, KIMS Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Girish Kulkarni, CIO, Cytecare Cancer Hospitals
- Annie Mathew, President, HIMSS APAC India Chapter
- Niranjan K Ramakrishnan, CIO, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and Ishaq Quadri, Group CIO, KIMS.
HITS 2018 will feature sessions from some of the industry’s most recognized leaders, who will share their insights into current technology innovations and share their perspectives on how digital is changing the game for the healthcare industry. As part of the conference, the focus will be on real-world use cases with industry focused tracks and panel discussions.
|Topics to be discussed:
- The importance of creating a Digital Culture
- Digital Healthcare: Opportunities and Challenges
- How emerging technologies like AI, IoT and Machine Learning can play a role in improving healthcare
- Using Analytics for improving patient care
- Managing privacy and data protection in the cloud era
- CIO/CTO/ IT Heads
- Hospital Adminstrators
- Medical Superintendents
- Medical Directors
- HODs from Hospital Chains, Multi Specialty & Super Specialty Hospitals